Wednesday, May 6, 2009

"Hansel and Gretel"

Father- It was one morning, when my wife and my children, Hansel and Gretel.


I talked to my wife about we need more food because we don' t have enough to


feed our children. So we take Hansel and Gretel to the forest, to spend family


time like good times like lighting a fire to tell stories and listen while we eat


bread. I did this outing with everyone because so, my kids can get to know

their stepmother and have a close relationship with her and I understand

why my children don't like her ,but I don't want them to treat her like a

stranger no, I want them to treat her like family. I hope they have a
better relationship with her at end of the trip we are having as a
family ,but guess what, it didn't turn out great! because when my
children came back, I told them that their stepmother died and
as their reaction they was happy and believed me and that's sad
to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment