Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Flowers for Algernon

If you were given a choice to have an operation that would make

you much smarter, would you do it, especially if you knew the

effects of the surgery would only be temporary? Why or why

not? Use examples from the story.





If I were given a choice to have an operation that would

make me much smarter for temporary is I wouldn't do

it because that would be weird, everybody is not perfect,

everybody got a skill they struggle in but to get help from it .

If I were much smarter, I would be really good in math,

I wouldn't ask no questions and people wouldn 't call me dumb

and that would be cool. But, I like the way I am today!

I know I'm not perfect but I'm smart. What I meant that

it would be weird to be much smarter is you wouldn't have a
skill to struggle in, you just going to be a nerd, and be a
perfect student which is okay but accept who you are and be
yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment