Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Skill Everyone Needs

The very important skill a person should learn in order to be successful is writing because everybody need to write carefully when they are spelling words because some people mispelled words like for example, my little eight-year-old consin was doing a book report and when she was done I checked it. Then I told her that she mispelled the word brother.

The second reason that a person need to be successful in writing is to think before you write something because some people just write something that sometimes doesn't make sense like for example, when I was nine years old, I was doing a paragraph journal for homework and when I was doing it I just write something down without thinking
and when my mother checked it she told me my paragraph wasn't making sense and I have to make some corrections.



The third reason that a person need to be successful in writing is to write neatlly because some people write sloppy when they are lazy like for example, when third grade teacher was reading our letters, she told a boy in the classroom that what you have written because that day she couldn't read hardlly read his letter because he write it real neatlly. Then that's why we need to be successful in writing because it affects what we need achieve in order to to work harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment