Friday, February 27, 2009

Life Changing Event

The day I got my contacts really changed my life. When I put them on, I go see myself in the mirror I say "I beautiful and my mother says " you always been beautiful". I was very happy when I got them because it was my first time getting them .



That day my confidence grew stronger. I been looking at myself in the mirror a lot, I been dancing a lot , love myself more , and most of all is being happy. Lately I been taking so long using the bathroom because I been taking care myself more. Ever since I been wearing contacts, it made me more on in life after my father past away.



I really thanked my mother for buying me contacts and she said " no you earn those contacts because you are the A student!". I never forget that day when I first got my contacts because it really did changed my life. It is the best gift my mother gave me because this gift will last longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment