Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pet Peeves

1. When people don't watch their hands after they use the washroom
2. When people lie about me
3. When people yell out answers
4. When people talk during the movie theater
5. When people break my heart
6. People don't flush the toilet
7. When people cheated on each other
8. When people lie to me in the face
9. When people took my personal things without permission
10. When people pull and mess with my hair
11. When people take advantage of my kindness
12. When people don't clean their house
13. When people try to act tough
14. When people laugh at me when I say " I don't get it"
15. When people pick their nose
16. When people make farts in public
17. When people pick food from the garbage and they eat it
18. People give me a cheap gift
19. When People call me fat
20. When people drink while they driving
21. When people scratch their butts.
22. When people push me around
23. When people spit while they are talking
24. When people give me dirty looks.
25. When people feel sorry for me

3 comments:

  1. momo!
    your list is funny.
    i like number 18 :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. momo your list is funny espically number 16 and 21. :}
    why dont you like people feeling sorry for you.? :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. momo
    really nice gifts
    I agree with you on #11, 7 and 22

    ReplyDelete