Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

Every year, we always wake up on Easter day to get together and my mom cook
soul food our favorite thing to eat and sweet potato pie yum.... Love that taste. When
grandma came over , I was shocked that she finally lost a lot of weight her fat stuff, she
said she was on a bake chicken diet and I was like what is that? Anyway was all sitted,
it was the sweet smell of spring our favorite season to be together. Then When my brother
was crying , I was like boy, nobody is going to carry your heavy stuff all day like every time
he look at someone he want to get picked up ,no wonder mom always put him in the
play pin all the time. My folks was talking about boring stuff like putting my brother in
daycare and all that mess, I'm like mom she will have been in a daycare but no you want
him to stay home to eat, sleep, and poop all day. Then my sister, ohhh.... this girl always
copy me on a lot of stuff like one day she told me she wanted to dress like me on Easter day
and I'm like girl get your own style and she took my advice too. While we was eating, every
food taste so good except the pig necks and ox tails that tasted digusting that I spit it out.
Lately, mom and grandma start to look like twins since grandma lost all that weight and
that's scary to me. What a day I have with my family and kids don't wish to have a
brother or sister because I did I wish for have a sister and a brother but I did and they are
getting on my nerves!

No comments:

Post a Comment